Sunday, November 05, 2006

Too much Halloween?

Short little post today for all of you who have left-over halloween goodies...

Take a good double handful of halloween chocolate bars (an assortment - no fun using all the same!) and coarsely chop them up. Toss them on a lined baking sheet (parchment works well) in a big pile and bake at about 300 until they're all melted.

Once this big gooey mess is cooled, chop or break it up into bite-sized pieces. Voila... toss it in the freezer for a month and you have started your christmas baking!!!

2 comments:

  1. I've been enjoying your posts on Flickr and your blog....Your Halloween "costume" was really funny and clever! I am a frustrated home baker wishing and dreaming to start my own business so thank you for all the suggestions - I will put them to good use!
    You can see my work at
    http://flicker.com/photos/sfsweettooth
    http://sfsweettooth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog! Post some more! Please! :)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Words!